I'm Aika, and my hobby is starting new blogs. All I want to do is read books, watch films, eat at fancy restaurants, and travel the world. I also want to write non-fiction and look fabulous while I do it. I have a soft spot for all things beautiful. My ultimate dream is to live in a charming apartment in Paris, fall in love, and do the things I love to do. This blog is meant to document my thoughts on books, films, and everything in between.

Off the top of my head, here's my book and movie list.

Read:
Paris: The Collected Traveler by Barrie Kerper
Kate Moss: An Unauthorized Biography by Laura Collins
Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
The Classic Ten by Nancy MacDonell Smith
Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeannette Winterson

Watch:
Midnight in Paris 
A Single Man
Bill Cunningham New York
Casablanca
The Manchurian Candidate
Intolerable Cruelty
Mulholland Drive
The Usual Suspects